Modified Car Insurance
Call 1-800-790-0889 for an appointment
Us Your Information
Customers Say it Best!
Why Talk to
an 800 number?
You can talk to us for the same premium cost!
Eight Reasons To Use The Kreisman
Agency and Not an 800 Number?
- We have experience insuring
all types of Antique, Modified, Commercial and personal use Vehicles.
- Why talk to an 800 when you
can talk to an Agent for the same price?
- We come to you or travel to
the shops where your cars are.
- We take car of all the paperwork
and hassles, especially with multiple Cars.
- We know the local Arizona resources
to get your car back in shape in the event of a loss.
- We talk to a lot of Classic
Car Dealers and Owners, so if your looking for that special car, we
- We perform a free Personal Insurance
Review on your home and daily use vehicles valued at $125. In 90% of
the reviews, we identify gaps in coverage that could have cost our clients
of thousands if a loss had occurred.
- We drive Classic Vehicles Ourselves- See Jim
Kreisman in his 1965 Convertible Mustang.
How we get your Antique Car insured fast?
- Based on the type of Antique Car you have, we
let you know the documents we will need
- Professional Appraisal
- Vehicle Specification Sheet (Highlights of vehicle
- Bill of Sale or Receipts (may
not be required)
- Copy of Drive License (may
not be required)
- Copy Insurance Policy of
daily use car (may not be required)
- We come to the locations of the Antique Cars
- Take pictures
- Determine the premium
- Fill out the application
- You write a check
- We deliver the Application,
Appraisal and required supporting documentation to insurance company
With our processing style, we
usually get approval within one day after delivery!
- Overnight delivery is available
What is the differences between all the Classic Car
- Under Writing Rules
- Some have mileage restrictions
- Some have Engine and Body Modification
- Some do not insure kit cars
- Some require you to insure UM/UIM,
towing and glass on all Antique Cars while others only charge you once
with the assumption you can only drive one car at a time
- Some provide Actual Cash Value
up to the insured policy limit while other policies are Stated Value
- Some will insure Antique Vehicles
in the process of being restored
- Most require cars to be garaged
at all times
- Some require an appraisal while
other will accept a bill of sale or receipts
- Some require minimal paper work
while other require detailed worksheets
- Some do not offer towing
- Some require a proof of current
insurance and require you to insure the same coverage's
- Some are more relaxed on tickets
- NONE FORGIVE A DUI!
- Some insure an entire collections
while other insure each car separately
Why Does The Kreisman Agency Require A Professional Appraisal
and Specification Sheet?
- A professional appraisal is essential in determining
the current market value of your car and the maximum you will be able
to insure it for. If a classic car company has a higher than normal
loss ratio on your mode, you may not be able to insure your car for
its full value. The value will be determined by the classic car company.
- When you are involved in an accident where the other
party is at fault, your professional appraisal may dramatically reduce
the legal proceeding involved. It is obviously better to have a professional
appraisal and pictures of the condition of a vehicle before it is a
- If you do not have a bill of sale or they are unavailable
and you are in a rush to get the vehicle insured.