Antique Car Insurance in Arizona
Us Your Information
Our Customers Say it
Eight Reasons To Use The Kreisman Agency and Not an 800
- We have experience insuring all types of Antique,
Modified, Commercial and personal use Vehicles.
- Why talk to an 800 when you can talk to an Agent for
the same price?
- We come to you or travel to the shops where your cars
- We take car of all the paperwork and hassles, especially
with multiple Cars.
- We know the local Arizona resources to get your car
back in shape in the event of a loss.
- We talk to a lot of Classic Car Dealers and Owners,
so if your looking for that special car, we may be able to help find that car!
- We perform a free Personal Insurance Review on your
home and daily use vehicles. In 90% of the reviews, we
identify gaps in coverage that could have cost our clients of thousands
if a loss had occurred.
- We drive Classic Vehicles Ourselves- See Jim
Kreisman in his 1965 Convertible Mustang.
How we get your Antique Car insured fast?
- Based on the type of Antique Car you have, we
let you know the documents we will need
- Professional Appraisal or Bill of Sale/Receipts
- Vehicle Specification Sheet (Highlights of vehicle
- Copy of Drive License (may not be required)
- Copy Insurance Policy of daily use car
- We come to the locations of the Antique Cars
- Take pictures
- Determine the premium
- Fill out the application
- You write a check
- We deliver the Application, Appraisal and required
supporting documentation to insurance company
With our processing style, we usually get approval
within one day after delivery!
- Overnight delivery is available
What is the differences between all the Classic Car
- Under Writing Rules
- Some have mileage restrictions
- Some have Engine and Body Modification restrictions
- Some do not insure kit cars
- Some require you to insure UM/UIM, towing and glass
on all Antique Cars while others only charge you once with the assumption
you can only drive one car at a time
- Some provide Actual Cash Value up to the insured policy
limit while other policies are Stated Value policies
- Some will insure Antique Vehicles in the process of
- Most require cars to be garaged at all times
- Some require an appraisal while other will accept
a bill of sale or receipts
- Some require minimal paper work while other require
- Some do not offer towing
- Some require a proof of current insurance and require
you to insure the same coverage's
- Some are more relaxed on tickets - NONE FORGIVE A
- Some insure an entire collections while other insure
each car separately
Why Does The Kreisman Agency Require A Professional Appraisal
and Specification Sheet?
- A professional appraisal is essential in determining
the current market value of your car and the maximum you will be able
to insure it for. If a classic car company has a higher than normal
loss ratio on your model, you may not be able to insure your car for
its full value. The value will be determined by the classic car company.
- When you are involved in an accident where the other
party is at fault, your professional appraisal may dramatically reduce
the legal proceedings involved. It is better to have a professional
appraisal and pictures of a vehicle before it is a total loss.
- If you do not have a bill of sale or your receipts
are unavailable and you are in a rush to get the vehicle insured.